Monday, May 23, 2016

Billboard Music Awards 2016: Ariana Grande Handles Her Red Carpet Trip Like A Pro

Billboard Music Awards 2016: Ariana Grande Handles Her Red Carpet Trip Like A Pro


The incident happened as the ‘Into You’ singer headed onto a platform to speak to E! Newshost Sibley Scoles for the channel’s ‘Live From The Red Carpet’ segment.
Laughing it off, the 22-year-old joked: “I almost broke my a*s,” before later asking them to rewind the footage so she could watch her tumble in full.
Bravo, Ari, for handling that situation flawlessly. We probably would have cried.

After getting over her tumble, the singer spoke about the reaction to her recently released album ‘Dangerous Woman’, revealing: “It feels amazing. I’m so grateful for the response. Everybody has been all around positive and I’m not supposed to read things like that but I’ve been on Twitter just reading.
“It’s been the most positive reaction to anything I ever put out. When you work so hard—I’m going to cry.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment