Friday, June 3, 2016

Julie Anne San Jose: The tassel's worth the hassle

Julie Anne San Jose: The tassel's worth the hassle


1 Jun - Singer Julie Anne San Jose can now call herself a college graduate, after successfully completing her studies in Communication Arts at the Angelicum College in Quezon City. 

The singer, who shared her graduation photo with fans on Instagram recently, admitted that trying to finish her degree while managing her career was not an easy task. 

"I've realised it's okay to admit I wasn't perfect, I was struggling. I've juggled work and studies, yet managed to survive. I definitely have to say that it's all worth it," wrote San Jose to her followers. 

She continued, "As I went through four and a half years, I've learned that it pays not to worry so much about where you ranked but rather think about the joy you get with what you do. Life doesn't offer us a smooth path. There will always be tough times, regrets and failures as well as success, reward and happiness." 

San Jose also thanked God, her family and friends for their support and unconditional love, as well as her professors and teachers for "imparting profound wisdom".

She ended the post by saying, "The tassel's worth the hassle." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment