Thursday, September 1, 2016

Britney Spears talks bad dates, being single and motherhood

Britney Spears talks bad dates, being single and motherhood


She may be one of the biggest pop stars in the world, but Britney Spears has revealed that even awkward dates happen to famous people.
The singer, who graces the October cover of fashion magazine Marie Claire, spoke about a recent date that was pretty bad.
Britney on the October issue of Marie Claire
(Marie Claire UK/David Roemer)
She told Marie Claire: “I had a really bad date. I mean, it was bad. I’ve been single for ages and had a date with a guy I liked.
“We went to the movies, but I could tell right away it wasn’t working. It was sort of awkward. So after the movie I came home and that was it. It just didn’t work … He just wasn’t that into me. I liked him. He knew that. But he definitely didn’t feel the same. It happens to everybody. Being famous doesn’t make you any different.”
Britney on the October issue of Marie Claire
(Marie Claire UK/David Roemer)
Britney recently took to the stage at the MTV Video Music Awards, where she performed her new song Make Me.
The singer has two children, boys Sean and Jayden James.
Britney on the October issue of Marie Claire
(Marie Claire UK/David Roemer)
Talking about motherhood, she said: “My boys don’t care if everything isn’t perfect, they don’t judge me. If anything, when I’m all dressed up they aren’t happy because it usually means I’m going to work. I’ve been through a lot and I’ve got to this point where I’m feeling good about being single. The best relationship I’ve ever had is with my boys.”
To read the feature in full, see the October issue of Marie Claire, out today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment